Tuesday, April 8, 2008

i ~


I will destroy you tonight

You can try me for fun but I'm no joke

My powers are immese

I am empire of dirt

I will only show you suffering

Try me

I destroy families

I break relations

I kill lives

I torture souls

I cause harmful effects that can last a lifetime

I'll take away your friends , family and loved ones but will always be there by your side

I will make you scream at your children

Beat your wife

You wont even be sad

I can be made anywhere

I rip young people off

You'll lie to your mom for me when you see her in tears

I'm an excuse for living and dealing with all of life's problems

I will make you develope a poor self image of yourself!

I am a source of shame and embarrassment to your parents

But you'll still love me for what I am

I am a trauma to your children but you don't care

Don't be scared .. I wont leave you .. or rather you wont ever leave me

You challenged me and my powers

What can I say more..

Take my hand and walk with me until the end you will see your grave and a stairway to hell

Here is my story .. I am a drug ~ I am alcohol ~

No comments: